The Practice offers NHS services to patients living within the Practice area. The Practice area covers all residents with an SW1 postcode. Please confirm with a Receptionist that you live permanently within the area before starting the registration process.
To make the registration process as easy as possible, please follow the check list below. Please note that you can come to the surgery and fill in the forms on the premises or, alternatively, please feel free to download them using the links below and bring the completed forms to the surgery. The receptionists are able to help with the paperwork and advise you.
The information you provide has to be checked and entered onto the system before you can book an appointment. As a result of this we recommend that you register a few days before you want to be seen.
Named Accountable GP
All patients of Millbank Medical Centre have been allocated (and informed of) a named accountable GP who will have overall responsibility for the care and support that our surgery provides to you. You will be registered with either Dr Jan Maniera or Dr Niamh McLaughlin. This GP has overall responsibility for the care and support that our surgery provides to you. This does not prevent you from seeing any GP in the practice as you have always done. New patients will be advised of their named GP on registration.
- Complete Registration Form GMS1 and either a Millbank Medical Centre Adult Patient Questionnaire or a Millbank Medical Centre Under 16 Patient Questionnaire. You can download the forms, print and complete at home or we have copies to collect at the surgery. It is important that these forms are completed in full as we cannot finalise registration until this is done.
- Medical Card (if you have one).
- Babies. When you register the birth of a baby you will be given a red form FP58. Please provide this form when registering the baby with the Practice.
- If you are registering a child under 16 please provide details of all past immunisations on the sheet provided. If you bring your Child Health Surveillance book (Red Book) the receptionist will photocopy the relevant page to save you listing all the information.
- If you are female and aged between 18 and 65 years please provide the date of your last cervical smear test on the sheet provided.
- We offer an Online Booking system which allows you to book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, access summary care records and and request access to coded medical records. In order to access the system you need to complete this registration form and bring it in to Reception. Please also bring photo ID and a proof of address. The team will then set you up for online access.
The information you provide is sent to NHS England in order to register you. Occasionally they will require further information. In this circumstance we will contact you.